Although Apple has risked a little more than usual with iTunes 11, from my point of view all the changes are quite grateful and there are few details that make me think that iTunes 10.7 was a better program. But if it’s not your case, don’t worry there’s a way to reinstall iTunes 10 , although I warn you it’s not easy and it requires a backup of your computer to restore some system files.
Apple en Instagram
Compartir ¿No te gusta iTunes 11? No te preocupes, aquí tienes un manual para instalar iTunes 10.7
Los mejores comentarios:
Ver 40 comentarios
Temas de interés
- Remove the application from the terminal with the command: sudo rm -rf ApplicationsiTunes.app
- Now you need a backup of your computer, if it’s Time Machine it’s simpler. The quick option is simply to restore your iTunes library by the old one, although the process can be quite lengthy depending on the size of the library. If you want to follow the quick process restore these files from your backup: Album Artwork (folder), iTunes Library, iTunes Library Extras.itdb, iTunes Library Genius.itdb, iTunes Library.xml, iTunes Library.itl, iTunes Music Library.xml, Previous iTunes Libraries (folder)
- Now you have to replace other files, in this case located in SystemLibraryPrivateFrameworks. The names of these are: AirTrafficHost.framework, CoreFP.framework, DeviceLink.framework, iTunesAccess.framework, MobileDevice.framework.
- Now it’s time to download iTunes 10 again and install it normally.
- Remember to reboot OS X now.
It is not an easy process and above all, remember to have a backup of your entire library before playing with the files in it.