Simple. Reliable. Safe. – WhatsApp from Facebook
WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging application available for iPhone and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G3G2GEDGE or Wi-Fi) so you can send messages and make calls to friends and family. Use WhatsApp instead of SMS to send and receive messages, photos, videos, documents, voice messages, and to make and receive calls.
WHY YOU SHOULD USE WHATSAPP:
– NO ADDITIONAL COSTS: WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G3G2GEDGE or Wi-Fi) so you can send messages and make calls to friends and family. You do not have to pay for each message or call*. WhatsApp has no subscription fees.
– MULTIMEDIA FILES: Send and receive photos, videos, documents and voice messages.
– FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free, even if they are in another country* WhatsApp’s Calling feature uses your phone’s Internet connection instead of your mobile provider’s calling plan. (Important: Your mobile provider may apply mobile data charges. Contact your carrier for more information. Also, please note that it is not possible to make calls to emergency service numbers using WhatsApp.)
– GROUP CHAT: Use group chats to easily communicate with various friends or family.
– WHATSAPP WEB: Send and receive WhatsApp messages from your computer.
– NO INTERNATIONAL FEES: There are no additional charges for sending WhatsApp messages overseas. Chat with your friends around the world with WhatsApp and avoid the cost of sending international SMS messages*
– NO USER NAMES OR PASSWORDS: Why bother remembering another password or username? WhatsApp works with your phone number in the same way as SMS. It simply integrates with your mobile phone’s address book.
– WITH YOUR SESSION ALWAYS ACTIVE: WhatsApp keeps a session active so you don’t miss your messages. You don’t have to worry about the status of your WhatsApp session.
– CONNECT QUICKLY WITH YOUR CONTACTS: WhatsApp uses your phone’s contact book to automatically contact people who have the application. You don’t have to remember usernames.
– UNCONNECTED MESSAGES: Even if you miss a notification or turn off your mobile phone, WhatsApp will save the messages until the next time you use the application.
– AND MORE: Share your location, swap contacts, set a picture as your custom background, select custom notification tones, send broadcast messages to multiple contacts at the same time, and much more.
*Please note that your mobile provider may charge you if you have a limited data plan. Contact your provider for more information.
We love hearing from you! If you have any comments or questions, please send us an email to the following address:
or follow us on Twitter:
Important: Because WhatsApp is a telephony application, iPod and iPad devices are not supported.