At Applesupportphonenumber we believe that security is important, and that’s why we raffled off a copy of Kaspersky ONE among all our readers, an ideal solution for PCs, Macs, smatphones and Android tablets. Enter and find out how to participate, it won’t take you more than a couple of minutes
I’m sure more than one of you knows Kaspersky, the security company. The brand offers a multitude of services: from antivirus for desktops and laptops to smartphones and tablets .
In Applesupportphonenumber we believe that security is important , and although it is said that many times (especially on Mac, although less and less) an antivirus is not necessary, the truth is that it gives much more confidence to have one of these programs installed and it is never too much.
That’s why we’re going to raffle off a physical copy of Kaspersky ONE , which offers protection for PCs, Macs, smartphones and Android tablets.
To participate in our draw, you must meet the following requirements :
- Follow us on Applesupportphonenumber’s Twitter and retweet this article (you can use the buttons at the beginning and end of the article). You can also follow us on our Facebook and Google+.
- Leave a comment in this same post telling us on which devices you would use this license, specifying your Twitter user and making sure your email account used is valid (if you are the winner, we will contact you via email).
- Registration for the draw begins at the time of publication of the article and ends on 24 May 2012 at 23:59. Among all those registered so far and who meet the requirements, we will draw a copy of Kaspersky ONE.
- The draw will take place through the online service Random.org and the winners will be published the day after the resolution in this article.
- Essential to be a resident in Spain.
- If the winner does not respond within three (3) days, the prize will be passed on to the next winner and so on until the prize is awarded.
UPDATE (May 25, 2012, 00:04): The winner of our contest is @Jessps1 who will use the antivirus on his netbook. Congratulations!
Post your opinion using your Facebook account.