Finaliza la campaña “Get a Mac”
As we told you yesterday, the “Get a Mac” campaign has completely disappeared from the Apple website. A few months ago Apple announced this decision but it was not until a few days ago that they finally withdrew the campaign from their website and replaced it with a dull section called “Why your next computer should be a Mac”.
At Apple we couldn’t be more sorry about this decision so we pay our own tribute by rescuing the five funniest ads of the campaign. Let’s just hope that the next ones are up to scratch and for the nostalgic ones remember that in YouTube we can find most of the ads.
- Christmas on a Mac, for me the most fun ad of the whole campaign and also one of the most beautiful.
- PC’s with a touch of relaxation, just what they need.
- Time Machine that great invention but represented perfectly in an advertisement.
- Real as life itself, a Mac is useful right out of the house.
- It’s not my fault, it’s Mac’s fault’ Another one of those great ads that make clear a lot of truths, software designed for a hardware works much better.