Nota de prensa
Usa tu cuenta de Facebook para dejar tu opinión.
Every quarter, Apple shows us the financial results of its last three months, thus fulfilling its obligation as a company to show us the current situation of the company. Once again, Apple continues to grow and position itself as one of the most powerful companies in the United States. Below, we show you the details in numbers of the profits of Cupertino’s multinational.
Apple’s financial results for the second quarter of its 2012-13 fiscal year are now publicly available . Let’s remember that during the first fiscal quarter of 2013, Apple broke records and showed us that it is better than ever.
In this second quarter the figures are still shocking; the company’s net profits have reached $43.6 billion ; with shares worth $406.13 each, which have risen today – we will see how the stock market wakes up tomorrow. Profits this time are down a little from last quarter at $9.5 billion.
Without a doubt, Apple is still in good shape, and despite not offering any new products or services during these almost five months of 2013, the market continues to trust Apple, and above all, the shareholders know that their shares will soon be trading at the top.
Apple’s sales, in figures
- The iPhone does not disappoint, during Q2 a total of 37.4 million iPhones have been sold, obtaining a large part of the company’s profits.
- The iPad continues to be a majorstay of the company, this time 19.5 million units have been sold.
- The Mac, although the lowest-selling of the big four, is the top-selling high-end computer compared to the competition, with Apple selling less than 4 million units in three months.
- The iPod is still in the doldrums and during these three months it has only sold 5.6 million units in the whole family, however, these are still incredible figures considering that no other manufacturer of players achieves something like this.
- iTunes, applications and services have reported a not-so-substantial $4.114 billion in revenue.
- The accessories, on the other hand, have generated 1,379 million dollars in profits.
As we can see, these are shocking figures that show us once again the potential that a pioneering and leading innovation company like Apple can have. These are the words of its CEO, Tim Cook , about Q2:
Peter Oppenheimer also made some statements:
Q3 2013 forecast
Here is Apple’s forecast for the next quarter, Q3 2013:
- Revenue of between $33.5 billion and $35.5 billion.
- Profit margin growth of between 36% and 37%.
- Expenditure on other operations between $3.85 billion and $3.95 billion.
These have been the most important figures of this second financial quarter for Apple. What did you think? , Will the figures be significantly affected by the introduction of a new iOS this summer or will they remain the same?
Post your opinion using your Facebook account.