We already have all the final versions of Apple’s products on the table. Before we told you about the release of iOS 10.3 and macOS 10.12.4, but now it is time to talk about the operating systems for Apple Watch and Apple TV, watchOS 3.2 and tvOS 10.2.
What’s new in watchOS 3.2?
watchOS 3.2 has gone through a series of betas, so it leaves nothing to be desired in this final version. The new features that will be seen in your smart watch with this version of the operating system are
- Siri works with Apps from the third-party App Store to start training, send messages, make payments, book trips… An interesting new feature to interact with our friend Siri. We will get much more out of our voice assistant.
- The “Theatre” function is added which will activate the silence mode and keep the screen off even if you lift your wrist. It will only turn on if you touch it. Interesting function for certain occasions like the cinema.
- You can now write messages by hand in Spanish, French and Italian
Interesting visual novelties, but also brings internal security patches . That’s why we recommend that you update your Apple Watch to the latest version.
What’s new in tvOS 10.2?
With the update of tvOS 10.2, the following new features are incorporated:
- Now you can enjoy movies you rent from iTunes on all your devices, thanks to the update we saw in iTunes, too.
- Scrolling in long lists much faster.
- Control from the iPad. Now you can make different selections with your iPad that affect Apple TV.
These are the novelties we have seen in tvOS at a visual level. They are few, but it is obvious that it is a minor update. Everything new will be saved for the WWDC where this year’s new operating systems will be presented.
Have you tried any of these versions? Leave your impressions in the comment box.