Apple en Instagram
Compartir App Santa: hasta el 80% de descuento en varias aplicaciones para iOS y Mac
Los mejores comentarios:
Ver 12 comentarios
Temas de interés
The whole Black Friday thing wasn’t the only day we found interesting offers. An initiative of RealMac Software has made that several awarded applications lower their price up to 80% in a “App Santa”, which will last only until next December 26th.
There are twenty applications from independent developers for iOS and OS X , but they have achieved worldwide recognition for their quality. So much so that you have probably bought some of them in the past. Let’s go to the list of applications.
- TextExpander touch, from 4.99 to 2.99 euros.
- Clear, ?4.99 to ?1.99 on iOS and ?4.99 on Mac
- Vee for Video, from 4.99 to 1.99 euros.
- Star Walk, from 2.99 to 0.99 euros.
- Star Walk HD, from 2.99 to 0.99 euros.
- Calendars 5, from 6.99 to 2.99 euros.
- Launch Center Pro, from 4.99 to 1.99 euros.
- PCalc, from 9.99 to 6.99 euros on iOS and Mac.
- Screens, from 19.99 euros to 13.99 euros in iOS and for 19.99 in Mac.
- Scanner Pro, from 6.99 to 0.99 euros.
- Pennies, from 3.99 to 1.99 euros.
- Drafts 4, from 9.99 to 4.99 euros.
- PDF Expert, from 9.99 to 4.99 euros.
- Perfect Weather, from 2.99 to 0.99 euros (not available in the Spanish App Store).
- Day One, from 4.99 to 0.99 euros in iOS and for 6.99 euros in Mac.
- Soulver, from 4.99 to 0.99 euros in iOS and for 5.99 euros in Mac.
- Deliveries, from 4.99 to 2.99 euros in iOS and Mac.
- Group Text+, from 3.99 to 0.99 euros.
- Terminology, from 2.99 to 0.99 euros.
- Tweetbot for Mac, from 9.99 to 6.99 euros.
All discounts have been applied to the App Store directly, so there is no need to search for promotional codes. But hurry if you’re interested in something, because you only have two days before the price goes up again.