Of course, you can’t say that this week has been boring in the world of Apple news. We’ve had a WWDC 2012 full of new hardware, software and even accessories. All the Hispanic blogosphere specialized in Cupertino’s company has reacted, and at Apple we collect the most interesting links as every week. Here we go:
- We begin with a very special auction: an Apple I that has sold for $354,000 at Sotheby’s. They tell us the details at DiscoverApple.
- In Applesencia, after the surprise launch of AirPort Express, they wonder if AirPort Extreme is now as worthwhile as before.
- Don’t know where to start to go over all the new features of iOS 6? Mecambioamac shows us a video in English with 25 of the new features of the system interface in just over two minutes.
- In iPhoneros they tell us how Apple is registering some new domains to promote the free applications that can be found in the App Store.
- Another discreet but useful feature of iOS 6 that we discover in Macvisions: newly installed applications appear with a “new” indicator on their icon.
- At Geekpro they confirm what we already assumed: Growl will be integrated with the OS X Mountain Lion notification center so that it does not disappear and becomes a somewhat more customizable solution.
- We end with a video from iPhone News, where we can see how the redesigned App Store behaves in iOS 6. More different than many people think, of course.
Don’t forget that you can send us interesting news via our official contact form – we’ll be back next week with a new compilation!
Apple on Instagram
Share One more thing… (week of 11062012)
The best comments:
See 3 comments
Topics of interest