Before purchasing, please expand this description to ensure that your computer meets the minimum requirements listed below.
As the leader of one of twelve rival clans, he uses political ambition, military brilliance and ruthless cunning to unify 16th century Japan under a single sogun: you. Master your clan’s unique martial arts skills to win spectacular real-time battles and control the campaign map in turns.
With gameplay strategies inspired by the Samurai code of honour, Total War: SHOGUN 2 is a dramatic and detailed depiction of epic events and a unique feature of the great heritage of the Total War series.
It contains all the additional content packages, including the Samurai Birth Campaign expansion, which challenges you to establish Japan’s first shogunate in a single campaign that occurred 400 years before the main game events.
Important information about Total War: SHOGUN 2:
The game is compatible with the following Macs. To check your Mac model and the date it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple Menu in your menu bar:
– All 13-inch MacBook Pros on sale from mid-2012
– All 15-inch MacBook Pros available from mid-2012
– All 12-inch MacBooks on sale from early 2016
– All MacBook Airs available from mid-2012
– All Mac minis on sale from late 2012
– All 21.5-inch iMacs on sale from late 2012
– All 27-inch iMacs on sale from late 2012
– All 27-inch iMac Pros on sale from late 2017
– All Mac Pros on sale from end 2013
– Minimum requirements:
? Processor: 1.1GHz
? RAM: 4GB
? Graphical Plate: 512MB
? macOS: 10.14.5
? Free space: 32.96GB
For more information on the requirements, see the Feral website.
– Currently, the game cannot be run in formatted volumes that distinguish “upper, lower.”
© SEGA. Creative Assembly, the Creative Assembly logo, Total War, Total War: SHOGUN and the Total War logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of The Creative Assembly Limited. SEGA and the SEGA logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of SEGA Corporation. Developed and published for the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. All other trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.