Dream Recorder Vía
Or so the creators of this program promise. Dream Recorder is a program that records your dreams and tells you if you are sleeping well or not. Here you go. To do this, you have to do the following:
- Put your Mac on the nightstand, with a camera, or with iSight itself.
- Take a picture in the dark, to adjust the camera settings.
- Go to sleep. Every two minutes Dream Recorder will take a picture of you.
- The program determines when is the best time to wake up, within a time frame chosen by the user, depending on the sleep cycle you are in.
- When you wake up, press the space bar on your mic to stop taking pictures and start recording audio, so you can tell your Mac about your dreams.
And no, it’s not December 28th. The application exists and has a trial period of 15 days (or better nights). The license for three computers costs $45. The program requirements are Mac OS X 10.4.8 and Quicktime 7. If anyone wants to try it (I don’t think I’m up to it) please tell us about your experiences.