Apple en Instagram
Compartir Apple anuncia los ganadores de Apple Design Award 2019: estas son las mejores apps del año
Los mejores comentarios:
Ver 1 comentarios
Temas de interés For example, Apple has announced which are the best apps designed this year according to its jury. We already have the list of winners of the Apple Design Award 2019 .
This year the list consists of a total of nine apps and games . Each of them has been chosen for both their interface and the user experience they can offer. They are as follows:
- Ordia: A colorful, one-finger game for the iPhone, available for 4.49 euros.
- Moleskine Flow: The Moleskine sketch app, available for free with in-app shopping.
- The Gardens Between: An excellent level game for macOS that can be downloaded from the Mac App Store for 21.99 euros.
- Asphalt 9: Legends: Asphalt is one of the App Store’s classics when it comes to finding racing games. Asphalt 9: Legends is the latest one and can be downloaded for free with in-app shopping.
- Pixelmator Photo: Probably the best iPad photo editing app we can find right now. At Apple we analyze it at the time of its release and you can get it at the App Store for 5,49 euros.
In ApplePixelmator Photo for iPad: professional photo editing no longer requires a Mac or PC
- ELOH: Artistic and above all addictive game for iOS to find the solutions to different challenges It can be purchased for 3.49 euros.
- Butterly iQ: This is an app that synchronizes with an external device to perform ultrasounds. Free in the App store.
- Thumper: Pocket Edition: Lights, Speed and Racing. This game for iPhone and iPad is the most eighties and costs 5,49 euros.
- HomeCourt: A basketball app that combines augmented reality and object recognition to analyze players’ movements and shots. Free with in-app shopping.
Of course a good bunch of quality apps and games . And one more example of how alive and well app development is on the App Store and Mac App Store.