Pebble Smartwatch (Gratis)
Usa tu cuenta de Facebook para dejar tu opinión.
Pebble today released an update for its smartwatch that adds several functionalities related to notifications. The most notable is that we can now activate Do Not Disturb mode to block the arrival of notifications for a time when we do not want to be disturbed. We can also create multiple alarms.
Also included is an improved notice control , which will allow us to specify the messages according to which applications are displayed. In addition, connectivity has been improved with several bug fixes.
Here is the complete list of improvements from the firmware update 1.4:
- Do not disturb. Blocks notifications for a period of time (from Pebble: Adjustments> Notifications> Do not disturb)
- Update of the Alarms application. Create multiple alarms, enable or disable alarms, and edit existing alarms.
- New snooze alarm mode customizable from the Pebble Alarms application
- Improved notification control. Specifies which notifications are displayed (Notifications On, Calls Only or Notifications Off). Notification settings are now more quickly accessible from a dedicated menu (Settings> Notifications).
- Improved iOS performance. Notifications are now sent faster from your iOS device to the Pebble. After leaving Airplane Mode, the Pebble will now search for iOS devices to connect to immediately, instead of waiting a minute.
We told you a month ago that the device was updated to support iOS 7 notifications in full , plus the creation of a developer SDK, which could take advantage of the phone’s capabilities.