It seems like a long time but it’s not that long: there are only 23 days left for the WWDC 2019 keynote, where we will finally know how strong the iPad’s evolution will be thanks to the iOS 13 news. Some people are already preparing for the date, so nothing like taking a look at what is being said from other media about this topic and other issues to make the weekend more enjoyable. We started our weekly One More Thing.
- Rene Ritchie discusses the pros and cons of all the evolutions the MacBook Pro has undergone since its redesign in 2016:
- This week it is time to find out what is new in the competition, as it is important. First we have Android Q, which will be competing head-to-head with iOS 13. Our colleagues from Xataka explain all the new features of that version of Android in a video:
- And there’s also the Pixel 3A, designed to compete with the iPhone at a more affordable price. In Xataka they have analyzed the model with the biggest screen:
- Watch what they teach us from MacStories: a Nike application that will soon use augmented reality to determine the size of the foot we spend.
- From Macworld they also think that Apple could adopt what Google has presented
- Beware if you use an older iPhone: WhatsApp will no longer work on iOS 8 after 2020. They tell us the details in iOSMac.
- We ended up going back to Xataka, where they recommend free applications and tools for macOS
Apple on Instagram
Share One more thing: the next MacBook Pro, what’s new from the competition, and the end of WhatsApp on iOS 8
The best comments:
See 6 comments
Topics of interest