Apple en Instagram
Compartir El iphone 5S, su modelo de bajo coste y el iPad mini sin pantalla retina, Rumorsfera
Los mejores comentarios:
Ver 59 comentarios
Temas de interés
The streak of WWDC 2013 is already over, but rumors are still emerging, fuelled by all the promises Tim Cook and his executives have made to us for this fall. And to collect them all we have the Rumorsfera of every Sunday, so let’s see what comes in from international sources and analysts:
- The Walmart chain of stores would already be thinking about sales for the iPhone 5, something that always happens when they want to empty their warehouses of stock and make room for the arrival of a new model. Other stores like Best Buy even want to offer it for free if you bring an old mobile phone.
- We continue with the iPhone: photos of the interior of a hypothetical iPhone 5S have appeared. The vast majority of components do not change, but the numbering and the camera LED do, which becomes double.
- And what about the eternally rumoured low-cost iPhone? Well, according to Pegatron’s president, the price of that phone would still be expensive for what most customers are looking for when they want to save on a smartphone.
- We’ve moved on to performance testing of a MacBook Pro that doesn’t yet exist, supposedly the next model Apple may soon introduce. It is not known if it will have a retina display or not, but its performance seems to be slightly better than the current models.
- The iPad could not be missing from the rumours: the mini model can be renewed this autumn but would still not have a retinal screen. For that, according to analyst Richard Shim, we will have to wait until the beginning of next year.
- We end with a software rumor: iOS 7 may be preparing an integration with LinkedIn on the same level as it already has with Twitter and Facebook.
And here’s what’s on this week. With a probable keynote scheduled for September or October, we’re sure to have a hot summer of rumors. We’ll be back next Sunday!