The wait for the iPhone 8 is getting longer for some, but to make the wait more enjoyable we can’t think of a better way than squeezing the maximum out of the current iPhone 7 and 7 Plus and their spectacular cameras.
In this article we will compile a series of videos posted on Apple Spain’s official YouTube channel, which show us tricks for taking spectacular photos.
Get the most out of your iPhone 7 or 7 Plus camera
All of us who’ve tried the iPhone 7 Plus will agree that its dual camera is spectacular. The portrait effect and optical zoom are great, but the little brother, the iPhone 7, has a camera that doesn’t fall short, on the contrary, because it’s capable of taking fantastic pictures.
– How to take zoom pictures with the iPhone 7 Plus: Taking zoom pictures is not a problem for the larger iPhone 7, because the Plus model, thanks to its digital zoom, can take spectacular zoom pictures without losing image quality.
-How to take pictures without a flash: The LED flash on iPhone 7 is very good, and if you know how to use it, you can take great pictures without spoiling it. But you can also take great artistic photos in low light without using a flash.
-How to make selfies with a timer: If you have a selfie stick or you want to wait for everyone to make good selfie you can use the timer. You can set it to 3 or 10 seconds.
-How to take photos of silhouettes at sunset No doubt the photos that these photos are of the most artistic, and in my opinion, of the most beautiful. You’ll be happy to know that you can take these spectacular photos with your iPhone 7 or 7 Plus.
– How to take portrait photos with the iPhone 7 Plus: If there’s one thing the iPhone 7 Plus model has been a big draw to, it’s its amazing portrait mode. If you don’t know how to use it, we recommend this video so you can get the most out of it.
– How to take group photos with the iPhone 7 Plus: If you thought that portrait mode was only functional with a single model, you’re very much mistaken, as you can take fabulous group photos with this feature.
– How to take photos in backlight: Having the object or person you are going to photograph in backlight will no longer be a problem thanks to the HDR mode of your iPhone. Just try it and you’ll see that you can capture fantastic snapshots.
-How to edit a selfie: I’m sure you’ve made a near-perfect selfie before. Almost perfect because you love the way you and your friends look but you’re not happy with the quality of the picture. In this video you will see how easily you can improve your selfie.
– Taking pictures of the horizon: Landscape photos are one of the strengths of the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus camera. You can take spectacular photos of the horizon the way it’s shown in this video.
– How to photograph intimate moments with the iPhone 7 Plus: How great would it be if we could photograph that exact moment when the baby is sleeping in a funny position. Or how great it would be to photograph that little bird that has just landed on your window sill. Well, with much silence and calm, as indicated in the video, you can capture that exact moment.
-How to take close-up pictures: You have to see how a person, object or animal changes when you take a close-up picture of it. Sometimes that change is for the better, and sometimes for the worse. But without a doubt, they are spectacular photos that you can take with your iPhone 7 or 7 Plus.
-How to take action pictures: I’m sure that more than once you’ve tried to have a photo of you (or a friend) jumping and that the photo came out exactly when it was in the air. And I’m sure you’ve made a few attempts at it until you succeeded. Well, you should know that trying over and over again until it comes out is over, because now you can capture that very moment.
– How to make one-handed selfies: You’ve probably tried to make a selfie before and found it very uncomfortable to hit the capture button in the middle of your iPhone screen and had to do it with two hands, especially in the Plus version. So know that there’s a shortcut to capturing the picture by holding the phone in one hand.
Put it into practice!
You’ve seen the theory, now comes the practice. As you can see, it’s easy to take great photos with your iPhone 7 or 7 Plus. The result when you capture your snapshots will be amazing.
Do you know any other tricks to take advantage of the iPhone 7 camera? If so, we’d be happy to hear from you in the comments.