One more thing
Apple en Instagram
Compartir One more thing: administradores de sistemas, tráfico de los próximos iPhone y los nuevos móviles de Samsung
Los mejores comentarios:
Ver 7 comentarios
Temas de interés
And we continue to go through August, a month in which the heat has stopped being so much (at least in Spain) and in which little by little we see how the turn of post-holiday launches is approaching. But while we can only imagine what the next iPhone will be like, you have our One more thing link list to help you kill time. Let’s go with it.
- We start at PacMac, where they compare TouchID with competitive fingerprint reading systems and explain why the Apple solution is more secure.
- Samsung has recently introduced new phones, and in Applesencia they make a comparison with the iPhone 6 Plus to see how the Apple terminal holds up against a renewed rival.
- If you are a system administrator working in Mac environments, in Faq-Mac they bring you a treasure: the Penn State MacAdmins conference videos with resources that will be useful to you.
- In iPaderos they show us how the new iOS 9 Button will work to return to the application we were using before with animations included.
- Two new models of iPhone have started to appear in the web traffic statistics, which would put aside the possibility of an “iPhone 6c” at least immediately. You can find the details in News Watch.
- We make the last stop at Discover Apple, where they show us some statistics about the artists who have been most listened to on Beats 1 radio after their first month of life.
We remind you, as every week, that you have at hand our contact form in case you see any link that you consider worthy of a place in this compilation. Thank you very much to everyone for participating and see you next week!