Usa tu cuenta de Facebook para dejar tu opinión.
Publica tu opinión usando tu cuenta de Facebook.
And while it’s true that it’s available for almost any operating system, the systems he most cherishes are iOS and Android. Spotify’s Blackberry and Windows phone apps are never that up-to-date. Today we’re showing you what’s new in version 0.7.1 of Spotify for iOS, which has some major improvements.
That Spotify and iOS have always gotten along so well is something that no one is unaware of. The current king of music in streaming has always been very careful with its application for the apple platform . It is very likely that iOS is the preferred platform for the Spotify kids, as it is for other developers as well.
Be that as it may, the importance of Spotify doesn’t leave its application and from time to time it adds new and interesting features. If we start with the simplest, the icon has changed. Maybe this isn’t too important, but an evolution was already necessary , since the icon is practically the same since Spotify was released in the App Store.
Among the most important new features are basically two: the discover function, which replaces the what’s new section on the iPhone (and I understand on the iPod Touch as well) and a new view of what we’re listening to at the moment, which according to what we’re told through iTunes, will arrive soon. Then they explain us that they have modified some things to improve the stability of the application.
Also new, the playlists can be edited on the iPhone by removing and changing the order of the songs. As for improvements, they bring us a few. The most important is the improved integration with Ford cars and some aesthetic and position changes of some buttons. Of course, it’s very nice for developers to keep their applications up to date . We leave you with the complete list of new features.
- New Discovery experience on iPhone
- A new view of You’re Listening, with the play queue on iPhone.
- New icon
- Editing playlists on the iPhone
- New order of iPhone search tabs. It is now Artists, Albums, Songs
- The context menu button of the playlist and album views has been moved to the upper right corner of the screen
- Ford integration now works well even if your iPhoneiPod is configured with a language other than English
- In playlist folders, All songs now shows the actual number of songs
- Correction of errors
- Unread messages in the inbox are now updated correctly