With the spiral of news concerning the Apple Watch and with the attention paid to all its details and to getting to know the device more thoroughly, we may have diverted attention from the next Apple devices, such as the new generation of iPhone that will see the light after the summer and that could bring some very interesting new features to consider.
For years, there have been calls for Apple to improve the specifications of its terminals to bring them up to the standards of competing terminals. In practice, this is not necessary because of the efficiency and balance provided by a system such as iOS , which gives excellent performance for what on paper is less RAM memory or not as fast processors. The same is true for the camera, for example. These claims will end with the next generation iPhone.
This is what Ming-Chi Kuo, an analyst at KGI , who has a long history of leaks and rumours about Apple products and who, in addition to increasing RAM, or increasing the camera’s megapixels, says that Apple will introduce a new colour into its range and new features such as the incorporation of Force Touch. The set of new features would be as follows.
- Inclusion of Force Touch.
- The 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch models will be maintained.
- Pink gold could be introduced to match the Apple Watch’s pink gold.
- The camera will increase its megapixels to 12.
- An enhanced microphone will be added near the speaker to improve voice quality.
- The A9 processor with 2 GB of RAM will be introduced.
- The new iPhone will have an improved Touch ID.
- The materials used will be more flexible.
- The new materials will have a higher resistance to shocks and falls.
- Sapphire crystal may be present in a limited number of iPhone 6s Plus models.
- A gesture control system could be incorporated.
Along with all of the above, KGI makes a forecast of the iPhones that will be put into circulation during the period of 2015 that are on sale. The figures revolve around between 80 and 90 million units , which would mean a historic record in terms of the sale of a mobile terminal , and would break again, the previous records that the iPhone has already set on other occasions.
In conclusion, it seems that the rumors will not stop between now and the release date of the new iPhone. And you, What do you think or expect the new generation of the best-selling phone of all time to bring?