In May 2015 the Readdle guys launched Spark, an efficient and customizable mail client for iOS. Since then, it has been positioned as one of the best in its field, thanks to the many new features it included and the features it has , such as quick replies and the possibility of postponing emails. Today Spark for MacOS arrives, and it is just as impressive as the iOS version.
The characteristics of Spark for macOS
What makes Spark for MacOS one of the best mail clients for Mac? Partly some unique features it has and partly its great and simple interface. Here are some of those features:
- Smart Inbox: One of the features I like best about Spark is its smart inbox. In it we will receive only the emails that we care about, ideal to classify all the garbage we receive in our daily mailbox. Spark analyzes the type of mail and classifies it for newsletters, important emails that you must attend or emails read, among other things. If you want a clean inbox, use Spark’s Smart Inbox.
- Postponing mail: Most of the important mail that comes to us is usually a task or an activity to be done. But as we cannot always attend them when they arrive, in order not to forget them what we can do is postpone them. With Spark for MacOS you can postpone an email so that it arrives again later to your inbox or notify you that you must attend to it.
- Multiple signatures: If we have multiple email accounts and we have them all in the same email client, it is normal that we also have multiple signatures. One for work, one for personal, one for company mail… With Spark for MacOS you can easily choose which signature to use at any time. In fact, it is also able to search for the signatures that are in your emails and suggest one of them.
- Quick Answers: One of Spark’s star features for iOS has always been its quick answers. These replies appear just below each email received and are the best way to quickly respond to an email if we don’t have time to deal with it. You can customize them and make your own, so there’s no excuse.
- iOS sync: Finally, and naturally, Spark for MacOS syncs with your iCloud account so you don’t have to set up email on every device. Plus, everything syncs between devices so you have exactly the same email and settings on your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple Watch.
Spark for MacOS available on the Mac App Store
Spark for MacOS now is available on the Mac App Store and you can download it for free. You can download it and try it out for yourself. And if you download the iOS app from the App Store for free, you’ll get the most out of your Spark experience.
We will see in the next months how the possibly most ambitious Readdle project is developed , although it looks like it is one of the definitive mail clients for many users.
Apple on Instagram
Share Spark for MacOS, the most complete mail client comes to the Mac App Store
The best comments:
See 17 comments
Topics of interest