Soulver helps you do quick calculations and solve problems. Use Soulver to play with numbers, do old-fashioned calculations and solve everyday problems.
Write down your numbers along with words, so they make sense to you. Soulver recognizes the numbers and calculates the answer as you write. Do calculations on multiple lines, and you can refer to previous lines, just as you would on a spreadsheet.
Soulver is great for adding things up, calculating all kinds of percentages easily, and converting things, like currencies. It’s faster than a spreadsheet, and smarter and faster than a traditional calculator.
– A text editor to work and make quick calculations.
– Use words next to your calculations to make sense of your numbers.
– Make percentages easily (“120 – 10%”, “30 as a % of 200”).
– Check the total of all your lines.
– It makes conversions in a simple way (“10 USD in Euros”, “22 feet in meters”).
– It performs calculations with actions (“100 AAPL”).
– Refer to previous lines by means of tokens.
– Create variables to store numbers you use frequently.
– All standard math functions.
– Support for binary & hex calculations
– Save your work & share it with the iPhone and iPad versions of Soulver.
– Export as PDF & HTML by email.
– Summary & Version Support for Mac OS 10.7 Lion.
2010 Mac Gem – MacWorld 45 Mice
2010 Mac OS X Ars Design Award: Finalist
“Reinvent the calculator, and in the process, I believe Acqualia has created a masterpiece.” AppStorm
“Undoubtedly the best digital calculator on the Apple platform.” SmokingApples