One more thing
Apple en Instagram
Compartir Enviar mensajes de voz desde Apple Watch, forzar la salida de una app en curso en macOS, y más tutoriales
Los mejores comentarios:
Ver 3 comentarios
Temas de interés
As it happens every weekend, at Apple we gather the most interesting articles about guides, tricks and tips that have been published in the blogosphere and that are worth taking into account. So without further ado, don’t miss all the tutorials we share with you below .
- We start this count with an interesting trick for Apple Watch users. From iPadizate they teach us how to send voice messages to other people on Apple’s smart clock.
- If you’ve ever lost your iPhone and couldn’t locate it even with the ‘Find my iPhone’ app, this tutorial will tell you what steps to take when your smartphone is lost or stolen.
- This trick is for users who use MacOS Sierra. If you have found an error that does not allow you to continue using your Mac normally, in Faq-mac we share a tip to force the exit of the current application in the latest version of the macOS operating system.
- If you would like to have more order in your iTunes library, but you still have a lot of untagged songs, Faq-mac recommends us to download the MusicBrainz Picard app, which allows you to identify, tag, and organize digital audio records.
- The security of your Apple ID is one of the most important issues you should have regarding your Apple devices. On iPadizate, they share a guide with five tips to keep it as optimal and secure as possible.
- This post will be of great interest to Instagram users. If you are not a fan of the photo social network and you are an Apple fan, you may want to follow these three accounts that are recommended by Applesencia.
- If you have AirPods, work out with them and are worried about losing them at the gym or on the street while running, Soy de Mac suggests a way for you to keep them safe and anchored to your ears when you run.
- Finally, Apple Watch users who want to have more autonomy in their watches, may need to start by activating the battery saving mode in their device. From Soy de Mac they share with us the steps to be able to activate it.