Saturday arrived, so let’s start our weekly collection before anyone leaves. You know what this is about, the best news, articles, tips, guides that have been written in the Hispanic blogosphere all this week. So let’s get right to it.
- If you use the screenshots on a Mac in your daily life, maybe this will help you. In Soy de Mac explain how to make our screenshots are in Jpg format instead of the usual Png. You will have to use the terminal of OS X, but it is very simple.
- You’ve bought an Apple Watch, but you’re not sure which applications to install. It’s all about searching the specific App Store that has the Apple smartwatch. But in Appleismo bring us a selection of five to go opening mouth.
- If you are like me, the kind of person who uses Pages, it is a simple program to use and you soon learn its philosophy. But in Faq-Mac they have made this week an article explaining how to use and take advantage of the tables of contents.
- Now that we have the possibility of using Android Wear with our iPhone, you no longer know which smartwatch to buy from you. My colleague Miguel was telling us about the experience of using Android Wear in iOS, but the guys from Actualidad Watch made an extensive comparison between the Moto 360 (2015) and the Apple Watch.
- With the new iPhone 6s and 6s plus on the market you may be one of those who have taken over. If you have an old iPhone and want to pass all your data, in Todo iPhone they explain how to do it so that we do not leave anything behind.
- To finish for this week, the guys from PacMac bring us a trick to get Safari installed on the new Apple TV. This week has been the Apple TV week, so if you have one you can already navigate from it.
So much for our One More Thing this week, remember we’ll see you again next week.
Apple on Instagram
Share One more thing: Screenshots, Apple Watch applications, Pages and how to install Safari on Apple TV
The best comments:
See 6 comments
Topics of interest