Achieve your goals when running the ASICS application Runkeeper. Record your exercise, set measurable goals and track your progress along the way; whether you are running for pleasure, training for a race or trying to set a new personal record, we can help you.
MOTIVATION TO MOVE
– Records routines: records activities such as running, walking, cycling, hiking and others, manually or with GPS.
– Set goals: you may want to go faster, run farther or lose some weight. No matter what your goal is, we’ll help you achieve it.
– Listen to audio: choose the statistics you want to hear during your activity such as rhythm, distance and time (available in five additional motivating voices in English), along with integration with Apple Music and Spotify
– Follow a plan: routines allow for progress. Choose a personalized plan that will get you out of the house every day.
– Stay motivated: join application challenges, get exercise rewards, participate in virtual running groups and share achievements.
– Look at the progress: that’s what’s important. We’ll record your statistics to show you how you’re progressing towards your goals when you run.
– Integration with Apple Watch: Leave your phone at home and continue recording your statistics.
– Bluetooth connectivity: connects heart rate monitors and headphones without cables.
– Integration with physical activity monitoring: connect to Garmin, Fitbit and other styles in seconds.
– Partner applications: connect with other leading health applications such as Fitbit, MyFitnessPal and many more.
-Obtain the Runkeeper premium subscription GO for more effective ways to reach your physical activity goals, from 5k runs to marathons.
-Create strategies for your next race by taking advantage of running training plans designed to help you run faster and stronger on race day.
-Compare your routines with different progress perspectives and live broadcast to track your training in detail.
* Note: Continued use of GPS in the background can radically decrease battery life.