Remote Mouse turns your iPhone or iPad into an easy-to-use wireless remote control for your computer. Not only does it simulate the function of a wireless mouse, keyboard, and touchpad, it also offers several specialized control panels, including Media Remote, Application Switcher, and Web Browsing Remote, which allow you to perform certain operations more quickly. You’ll also love the small features designed for one-handed or left-handed use, as well as the intuitive operations.
The product has been introduced at CNET, Mashable and Product Hunt, and is considered one of the most elegant and user-friendly computer remote control apps. More than 20 million users worldwide have already used Remote Mouse.
Do you want to watch a movie online, make a presentation or turn off your computer with a single click? Nothing is more convenient than a remote control on your mobile phone, because it’s always at your fingertips.
– Fully simulated mouse function
– Gyro mouse that allows to move the mouse cursor with the gyro sensor
– Left-handed mode
– Integrated with the system and third party keyboards, supports writing in various languages
– Remote Voice Typing if the soft keypad supports voice recognition
– Supports for sending several shortcuts.
– Shows different keyboards for Mac or PC
It imitates the Apple Magic Trackpad and supports multi-touch gestures.
Specialty control panels
– Remote Media Control (purchase in application): supports iTunes, VLC, Windows Media Player, Keynote, PowerPoint and Windows Photo Viewer, and will support more
– Web Remote (purchase in the application): supports Chrome, Firefox and Opera
– Application Switcher: Quick start and switch between programs
– Power Options: Supports remote power off, sleep, reboot and logout
– Use the physical volume buttons on the mobile device for remote control
– Set password for connection
– Customizable wallpaper
– Auto connect
– Connect via IP address or QR code
– Connecting through history
– Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, Mac OSX 10.6+ and Linux
– It works under wifi or 3G 4G network.
To begin with
1. Go to www.remotemouse.net on your computer and download the computer server with Remote Mouse
2. Install and run the computer server
3. Connect your mobile device to the same Wi-Fi connection or personal access point as your computer
Help Us Translate
If you are interested in translating Remote Mouse into your native language, join our collaborative translation project at remotemouse.oneskyapp.com