Apple en Instagram
Compartir La paciencia es el camino de los jedi, y de los que esperan al iWatch. Rumorsfera
Los mejores comentarios:
Ver 28 comentarios
Temas de interés
Nothing like a good summary of all the Apple rumors to end on Sunday, don’t you think? We are in those days where summer gives us the illusion that there is a lot of time to have important news, but watch out: we are maybe four or five weeks away from confirming a keynote. And that is nothing! Let’s go with our Rumorsphere.
- We started with the iWatch, and not exactly good news. Apparently a delay in the production of the accessory would lead to its launch towards the end of the year, according to comments in MacRumors from Asian sources.
- Another later source specifies that the limited availability of Sapphire would be responsible for a shortage of units during the early days of the iWatch sale.
- The “vitaminized” AppleTV rumored since the Jurassic period would also be delayed until 2015, but not because of corruption problems but because of failures in the negotiations, according to The Information. Let’s hope that the talent of Beats’ executives will help speed it up.
- That’s enough bad news, isn’t it? Let’s move on to iPhone 6, which is obviously the one that has been the subject of more rumours. And concrete: there is talk of a launch on October 14th, a month that MacRumors says will be “incredibly intense” for Apple. The phone’s launch event would be on September 16th, almost a month before.
- And what would a Rumorsphere be without the pictures of some internal components of the next iPhone? In the header image you can see some of the internal connectors of the Home button on an iPhone “Air”. Courtesy of one of the most popular French fonts, Nowhereelse.