As every week, we summarize the most important thing that has happened during these seven days in the world of the bitten apple company. This week we highlight the opening of the new Apple Store in the new Gran Plaza 2 shopping centre in Majadahonda (Madrid Region). Along with this, there are already six official stores in Spain of the ten promised for the end of 2012. In addition to this, several things have happened to highlight. If you want to catch up, read on.
Cupertino’s company opened a new Apple Store this Friday in the Gran Plaza 2 shopping centre, located in Majadahonda, which also opened its doors to the public for the first time. This is the sixth official store that Apple has opened in Spain and the third to be opened in the Community of Madrid, after Xanadú in Arroyomolinos and Parquesur in Leganés.
As has become customary in the world of Apple, the opening of its physical stores is always a phenomenon unique and unmatched by any other store . In this case, about ten minutes before the official opening, the more than 80 employees opened the doors and began to sing and celebrate the arrival of the Apple Store in this new shopping centre.
By the end of the year, Apple plans to open four more stores in Spain. At the moment we know for sure that they will open one in Murcia and another in Zaragoza.
Other news of Current affairs
- In the trick of the week: AssistiveTouch. With this native iOS utility we will be able to make many personalized gestures and even replace all the physical buttons on our iPhone.
- This week we’re looking at Flipboard. After the previous article where we explained Reeder, now we focus on Flipboard. It’s probably the one that looks the best and is the most eye-catching. This is a differentiating note with respect to the rest of utilities with similar functions that we can find. Available universally and free of charge for iOS devices in the App Store.
- In the game of the week: Jenga. A game that many of us have been hooked on for long periods of time, and that despite being simple is most fun and addictive, has now been brought to iOS with incredible physics and graphics. In addition, we will have several game modes including online competition against other players whether they are friends of ours or from anywhere in the world. The app can be downloaded from the App Store at a price of £0.79 and its HD version for the iPad at the same price.
- We tested Proporta gloves for mobile devices with a capacitive display. It’s certainly a good invention when you think of the cold we sometimes have to go through before we can use our touch screen mobile phones or other devices with capacitive screens. We can buy them from the Proporta website for the price of £17.95.
- We analyzed FX Photo Studio, a simple, powerful and creative application for iOS device that has more than 190 effects, Color Splash, annotations, titles, text with frames, create postcards and cards… and for only 0.79 Euro that is worth in the App Store (for a limited time, since it is usually worth twice as much). Because of these peculiarities it has become one of the photographic applications that we recommend from Applesupportphonenumber.
We highlight the interview with Vicente Díaz, senior malware analyst at Kaspersky Lab, in which he tries to shed some light on the current scene, in which it is rare that we don’t talk about vulnerabilities or the new appearance of Trojans in Cupertino’s desktop operating system.
Finally , we recommend reading the opinion articles by Diego Liarte , How would mobile phones be today if the iPhone did not exist? and by Francesc Gual , What the future iTV could be, where they give us their most personal point of view on the influence that the iPhone has had on the current telephone market and the future possibilities that iTV could have.
That’s it for today , see you next week telling you the best of Apple’s news and many other things.
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook or via RSS and Currents!