One more thing
Apple en Instagram
Compartir One more thing… llamadas de WhatsApp, Force Touch y aplicaciones intocables de iOS
Comentarios cerradosTemas de interés
What a week we’ve had, huh? It’s been years since we had a keynote in March and the truth is that we missed it to liven up the wait towards WWDC 2015. And as is always the case with an Apple event, there is a lot of online media about the Bitten Apple that has been inspired. Here are some of the most interesting links that you have sent us.
- Activate the calls of WhatsApp in iOS is possible, as they tell us from TodoAppleBlog. However, you must have the iPhone with a jailbreak applied and follow a few steps.
- We almost didn’t notice and Apple has snuck in a huge amount of applications that we can’t uninstall in iOS. There are 31 programs, and in iPaderos they show us with a list of all of them.
- In Actualidad Watch they tell us a detail of the watch that many will appreciate: it will not be necessary to have the Bluetooth connected as long as the accessory and the iPhone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Something that few debate and that should have more importance: the dangers of the Apple Watch while driving because of the distractions it can generate. They tell us about it in DescubreApple.
- Force Touch, one of the unexpected novelties in the last keynote, will be present in our lives very soon. And in Applesencia they list fifteen gestures with which we will take advantage of this new click.
- In PacMac they show us the last official pictures of the new Apple Campus, in which you can already see the roof of what will be the big ring shaped building that will be finished next year.
- Finally, a word of caution in the form of an update: iMovie now has a patch that prepares it for the imminent arrival of Photos for Mac. It shouldn’t take long now to get it out, and they’re telling us the details from The Apple Kid.
We will never tire of thanking you all for your participation, as well as telling you that you have our official contact form at hand so that you can continue sending us those articles that you find interesting. See you next Saturday!