In a week full of rumors and with new versions of the operating systems, some news perhaps less relevant has passed unnoticed. But that’s okay, in our One more thing section we’ve compiled them in case you missed them and we also recommend more things to see or listen to during the rest of the weekend.
- We start with Astro HQ, the developers behind the magnificent Luna Display accessory that we have already analyzed at Apple. The proprietary technology they use for the connection between iPad and Mac is now better, much better. Thanks to the latest update it has improved its GPU speed by 4x and its overall performance by 2x. If it used to go smoothly, now it flies.
- Do you use Edge as a browser on the iPhone or iPad? If so, you will notice that after the last update Microsoft has added an excellent tool to warn if a news item you are viewing in the browser has ballots to be false or not.
- Moments is a Facebook app that allowed users to share photo albums privately. It allowed in the past because the app is going to close soon, due to the low use of the Facebook app it has decided to close it from next February 25th. In TechCrunch they tell us more details and how to export the photos we have there.
- Will Apple ever have an iPhone with a flexible screen? There are some patents that suggest it, but so far nothing real that we have seen. Who does have a real and working prototype is Xiaomi, which as we see in Xataka, looks amazing.
- Finally, a podcast to listen to during this weekend. Apple Coding Daily gives us a review of what the Macintosh has been in the history of Apple and technology since its official presentation on January 24, 1984. Indeed, exactly 35 years ago.
That’s all for now, next week we’ll be back with another weekly review with more recommendations and news.
Apple on Instagram
Share One more thing… updates that blow our minds, Macintosh history, new Apple Store and more
Comments closedTopics of interest