One More Thing
Apple en Instagram
Compartir One more thing… trucos para 2048, resucitar iMacs del 2009 y las obviedades de John Sculley
Comentarios cerradosTemas de interés
In Spain it’s the middle of Easter week, but in the rest of the world the news from Apple keeps coming. That’s why, however festive the day may be, we continue with our One More Thing compilation, to see what’s been circulating in Apple’s Hispanic blogosphere these days. Let’s go there.
- If you are a fan of the game 2048, iPaderos gives us some tips to get that devilish number and win the game.
- In Pacmac they tell us about SignEasy, an application that allows us to digitally sign documents from our iPhone.
- Do you have a 2009 iMac and don’t want to trade it in for a brand new computer? From Faq-Maq they give us some guidelines to change some of its components and give it some more years of life.
- The competition has launched many new phones so far this year, but the most shock and scratch resistant one is still the iPhone 5S. In Appleism they give us the details.
- In Applesencia they reflect the latest statements by John Sculley, who recently commented that his decision to fire Steve Jobs from Apple was a mistake.
- Want to get in the habit of listening to YouTube video music in the background on your iPhone? At AppleWeblog they tell you how to do it.
And here is our selection of links for this week. Remember that our One More Thing is still alive thanks to your contributions: you can send the links you think are interesting through our official contact form. We will come back next week with a new list!