Sección One More Thing
Apple en Instagram
Compartir One more thing… la blogosfera recuerda a Jobs, vídeos homenajes y algo más
Los mejores comentarios:
Ver 9 comentarios
Temas de interés
Today is a special day and the reason is not how happy we would like it to be. As we remembered this morning, it’s been two years without Steve Jobs. And of course, there has been talk and comment in the blogosphere. In our One More Thing section we won’t stop collecting links to some tricks or topics of interest but we couldn’t pass up some articles about Jobs.
- Alf, from Faq-Mac, wrote a sincere “How I miss you, Steve!” where he shares what these two years without Apple’s co-founder mean to him.
- Applesencia also dedicates an article to him that starts with those words that many have engraved “Stay hungry, stay foolish”
- Two years later and we are still very much aware of it, is what Borja Resa says in isenacode. His particular homage.
- Alberto Ramos, from Pac Mac, also talks about Jobs’ death and links a video that TVE made. It also expresses something that for many is more than real: with Jobs’ death, part of Apple also died.
- Leo Tomsic made two videos two years ago that are still great to remember. The first one shows his most visionary side and shows how they imagined iCloud ten years before it was launched. The second one you have here, a tribute with great moments and some statements from the competition that for sure, now makes you much more funny.
Many more blogs have commented on the subject. But let’s change, let’s go ahead and look at other interesting links.