It’s World Cup time, we’re about to change seasons, and people are already lining up to buy iPhone 4. Let’s take a look at the Apple scene with our weekly news compilation of the Hispanic blogosphere:
- In tengounmac we are informed that the new operating system iOS 4.0 could arrive this very Monday by update, and also that the unlocking of iOS 4.0 and baseband 05.13.04 is on its way and could arrive very soon, since a new security hole has been found that will allow to violate the security of baseband 05.12.0105.13.04.
- Want a couple of scripts to improve your iTunes user experience? That’s what AppsMac offers, a couple of scripts that can show you, among many other options, how many total plays you’ve made in your iTunes library, which 10 artists you’ve listened to the most, the most played albums, or the genres you like the most. It’s called iTunes Utility and it’s free.
- In EsferaiPhone they tell us about HellKid, a game available for iPhone and iPod Touch quite funny, in which we will have to jump, run and get hooked. And speaking of getting hooked, watch out because it’s addictive. Take advantage of the offer because for the moment it’s free
- Some of you have reported certain issues caused by the Snow Leopard 10.6.4 update, which affect the performance of NVidia graphics. It seems that it is recommended that you do not upgrade to 10.6.4 until Apple resolves the driver issue. More information is available in the Steam forums.
- On Planet Mac, we can see this chart published on Macformat that compares the size of many Apple products, with the exception of iMac.
- If you’re looking to renew your wardrobe for the summer, you can take a look at Ropageek’s website, where you’ll find T-shirts with Apple motifs that are sure to ring a bell.
Thank you very much to all the readers who help us by sending us material! Don’t forget you can do it using our contact form or our Twitter account. That’s it for this week, see you next week!
Apple on Instagram
Share One More Thing (week of 14062010)
The best comments:
See 10 comments
Topics of interest