Sección One More Thing
Apple en Instagram
Compartir One More Thing… colas, lanzamientos, impresiones y el futuro de los dispositivos iOS
Los mejores comentarios:
Ver 10 comentarios
Temas de interés
We have just entered November and still have a hangover from launches after the arrival of the iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s and iPad Air in Spain. And we haven’t finished, because we still have the iPad mini with retinal screen. But the news keeps coming in between all those releases, and nothing better than a good review of the Hispanic blogosphere to be able to go over all the new stuff. Here we go.
- We start by talking about one of the most talked about applications of iOS 7: Tweetbot. Its update has left behind some key features, and that has made Tapbots show the work they are doing for their next version. They detail it in Applesencia.
- In EsferaiPhone they tell us how Apple is taking advantage of the search of the App Store to highlight their own applications, so that users consider whether to use them instead of looking for an alternative.
- And how are iPad sales going? According to the figures shown from iPadizate, the company is selling more units although its market share is falling.
- We have covered the launch of the iPhones at the Apple Store in Barcelona, but from iPordelante you can tell us first hand as the first to buy the new phones was one of their publishers. A good story for those who are considering spending the night out for the launch of some other product.
- In Faq-Mac they reflect with the future of the iPad once the great increase of power that the iPad Air has had has been proved.
- The iPad 2 is almost three years old, but it’s still selling. At Appleismo, they give their opinion on the reason for this phenomenon with their general sales figures.
- We finish with PacMac, from where they offer us their impressions after testing the iPhone 5s.
And so much for this week’s One More Thing. Remember that the official contact form is open 24 hours a day so that you can send us anything you find interesting. Thank you very much to everyone for participating and see you next week!