One more thing
Apple en Instagram
Compartir One more thing… opiniones sobre el fin de los AirPort, las gafas AR de Apple y los teclados de los MacBook
Los mejores comentarios:
Ver 2 comentarios
Temas de interés
At this point, as we approach the end of April, we are already counting the weeks until the next Apple keynote. It will be next June 4th and in it we will see the first official images of iOS 12 and macOS 10.14. But while that date is not coming we can entertain ourselves with our weekly list of interesting links , so let’s start one more Saturday to our One More Thing.
- It’s worth seeing our Xataka colleagues’ own view of the latest rumours about Apple’s augmented reality glasses and the end of the AirPort range.
- The A12, the chip that would be on the iPhone to be presented this autumn, could be ahead of the competition and be the first made in 7 nanometres of the market. The details are with our colleagues at Xataka Mobile.
- Ben Lovejoy, editor at 9to5Mac, tells us why he thinks Apple has done wrong in abandoning the router market by ceasing to manufacture its AirPorts. Good reading for counter arguments.
- In iMore you can also read the opinion about the end of the AirPorts from Rene Ritchie, who is not so pessimistic.
- We didn’t leave iMore to see a startup guide for the new Harry Potter game for iOS. Our colleagues at VidaExtra give us more details about the game, which could be one of the platform’s biggest hits.
- In iOSMac, they tell us how rumors of low iPhone X sales have driven Apple’s stock down to $162. We should have answers about this on May 1st with the financial results press conference.
- And we ended up going back to iMore, because Rene Ritchie talks about the increase in reports of keyboard failures on the new MacBook Pro. A lot of pros are complaining about keys that don’t work anymore, so Rene bets that there could be changes.