We started the week with good news: Apple presented the new iPad Pro (2020) with the Smart Keyboard, an impressive fundatecladotrackpad that accompanies it. Without a doubt, between the arrival of the new iPad and the mouse support that we will see coming on March 24th in iOS 13.4 the week has been moved.
- In MacRumors they publish a video of the use of a trackpad on an iPad compatible with iOS 13.4. Remember that in addition to the Magic Keyboard sleeve (also compatible with the previous version of iPad Pro) we can use a mouse or trackpad connected by bluetooth with any iPad that supports iOS 13.4.
- In 9to5mac we found a link where you can download all the new wallpapers of the already presented iPad Pro (2020). We can download them in ispazio.net
- Our colleague Julio Cesar Fernandez publishes on his Twitter the video of Craig Federighi presenting the new iPad mouse support folded by himself into Spanish.
- In Today at Apple I explain my reasons for using DuckDuckGo, a search engine that, as an alternative to Google, does not track searches or customize results.
- In Xataka they explain what the mmWave millimeter band is, a technology that brings 5G closer to the speeds typical of fiber optic connections.
- Finally, also in Xataka, we find a video comparing the data consumption of the different apps and services with which we can make a video call.
Apple on Instagram
Share One more thing… mouse support in iOS 13.4, alternatives to Google and the data consumption and speed of our mobiles
The best comments:
View 0 comments
Topics of interest