One more thing…
Apple en Instagram
Compartir One more thing… el iPhone X en el punto de mira de la OCU, novedades en las Apple Store y muchos tutoriales
Los mejores comentarios:
Ver 3 comentarios
Temas de interés It is impossible for us to cover everything that is happening in the world of Apple, but fortunately we can review the Spanish blogosphere and gather the best of the week that is not in Apple . This week a lot of iPhone X and a lot of tutorials, the One more thing begins…
- We start with Soy de Mac, where they show us Kardia Band, a bracelet for the Apple Watch that has the particularity of measuring our heart rate, and is the first to be accepted by the FDA. We have made a video about it in our Facebook channel, where you should be more than subscribed, because every day we publish new and curious videos.
- Speaking of Apples asks if the Beats headset is compatible with Android phones. There are several points to consider, so if you have an Android and are interested take a look.
- The Apple Store will be celebrating “Code Time” over the next few days, where children will learn how to program with the basics and thanks to Swift Playgrounds. In Faq-Mac they have more details about it.
- GRID Autosport is a spectacular new racing game for iPhone and iPad. And it’s incredible especially for its good graphics, in EsferaiPhone they show it better. You can download it right now from the App Store.
- The OCU is targeting iPhone X because of its enormous fragility. As indicated in Apple5x1, they have carried out different tests and it is a phone that is too fragile, better to carry it with a case and protector.
- Do you know how to take long exposure pictures on the iPhone? Technically it is impossible, but there is a trick that allows it. From Apple2fan tell us more about this.
- The guys from Actualidad Watch show us several artists who have been promoted by Apple because of their beautiful creations with the Apple Pencil and the iPad Pro.
- Finally, Howpple tells us how to control the speed of video playback in iOS. It’s a little trick that once you figure it out, you can’t stop using it.