One more thing
After an intense week in which we have begun to glimpse details about Apple’s near future and in which a spell of intense cold and snow in Spain has not reminded us that the Iberian winter can be much harsher than what we normally have, it is time to review what news about Apple has circulated in the Spanish-speaking media. We start one more Saturday with our One More Thing :
- We start with some tips from iOSMac that can help us save some space on our iPhone. Ideal for those who still have a 16GB model, despite the high space requirements with which iOS 8 surprised us.
- Did you know that the latest version of iTunes has a widget? At PacMac they explain how to activate it and configure it to your liking.
- In Applesencia they echo a fact that could be the basis for a great future: more than half of the large hospitals in the United States are already testing HealthKit.
- If you’ve ever wanted to record audio from your own Mac and due to lack of experience you’ve been reduced to recording it through a microphone, don’t worry: at AppsMac they show you the Audio Hijack 3 program so you can do it in a much more professional way.
- At DescubreApple, we’re faced with a situation that few have thought about: What if the end of MacBook Pro as we know it is near?
- The iPad has suffered a drop in sales, and although Tim Cook has already said he’s not worried, analysts say it could get worse. They’re telling us from iOSXtreme.
Finally, I would like to make an exception and reflect the closure of TUAW ( The Unofficial Apple Blog ), an English-language media about Apple that all the Apple staff editors and surely many of the older readers know since many years ago. Our sincere congratulations to all the editors for their work at TUAW, and let’s hope they have the same luck in their future projects – we’ll miss such a legendary blog!
For our part, we say goodbye until next week. Remember: if you have any link that you would like to see published in this section, just send it through our official contact form.