As every week, arrives on Saturday and with it our One more Thing compilation… Our sister blogs on the subject continue to publish very good articles and that is why we are going to talk about the ones we liked the most. As always we find a lot of variety that will suit all tastes.
- To sound a mea culpa, I bring you this article from the Pac-Mac boys. Have I ever forgotten the key combination to force the restart of an application? Here they will tell you all the options we have in OS X, for the newbies and for the forgetful ones like me.
- Let’s go to what we really like, a portion of free applications for our iPhone or iPad. The guys at iPhoneros always bring us a good selection, so don’t waste time seeing which ones you’re interested in to download them before the offer goes away.
- Asier Garcia brings us an extensive analysis of Launch Center Pro, not that it is something new, but an analysis like this one never fails to show us the benefits of the application.
- From Applerlas we receive an opinion article about the deepening of the 3D effects in the iOS system. Not only when representing the system, but also in applications, games or photography. Mariano Lopez shows us his vision about it.
- In Fac-Mac Alf he leaves us a reflection on the state of the “Wearables”. The truth is that this 2014 is being the year of this type of devices and Apple has not yet presented its vision in this field. It is clear that something is cooking but we do not know for sure what it will be.
- All the trumpets are crying out to the fact that the next iPhone will bring a significantly larger screen. In iOSXtreme they bring us all the data that comes into play in terms of sizes, possible resolutions and pixel densities.
And so far this week’s One More Thing, thanks to all of you who week after week sign up for great articles via email.
Apple on Instagram
Share One more thing… iPhone 6 screen, app launchers and wearables
The best comments:
See 17 comments
Topics of interest