Recopilación One More Thing
Apple en Instagram
Compartir One more thing… Aplicaciones de iOS para ver cine y series, ideas de regalos para reyes, Quickoffice y Touch iD
Los mejores comentarios:
Ver 5 comentarios
Temas de interés
We are already suffering the last throes of 2013 and in the middle of the Christmas holidays. As you know, although in most parts of the world they end on the first of the new year, in our country we extend them by six days due to the arrival of the Magi. And yet, here we are at Apple to bring you the best news from the Hispanic blogosphere related to the universe of the bitten apple.
Although we are closing the year and we can see little news about Apple, all the “Bloggers” are still talking about what we really love. Apple and its gadgets, let’s see what interesting news we’ve had this week.
- We start with a PacMac article for all of you who are on vacation and don’t know how to spend so much free time. Surely a good film or series can make you spend those dead hours in which we do not know what to do. TVSofa will help us to watch that series or movie we want through the app from our iOS device.
- We continue with gift ideas for this Christmas. Many times it is difficult to find the right gift for each member of the family. From Anexo M they bring us a very simple solution, the gift cards. Some of them, such as iTunes cards for the App Store (or iBooks or music), can be given online and sent by email to the people we love.
- From iPadizate they bring us this week an extensive review of the QuickOffice application. This small office suite that allows us to edit Word, Excel or Powerpoint documents can serve as a small office on our iPad to get out of some trouble. Best of all, it’s completely free and we can link a Google Drive account for our documents.
- Carlos Jimenez, from Esfera iPhone brings us a very complete article about Touch iD. Reflecting on whether it is an innovation or a reinvention. If we want to know all the ins and outs of its operation and the possibilities it will offer us in the future, Carlos takes us out of any doubt.
- From Soy de Mac, now that many are releasing new Mac thanks to Santa Claus, brings us an extensive article compiling how to act, what applications are essential and some basic concepts that we should know if you’re new to the platform. So if you’ve got a brand new MacBook or iMac, you shouldn’t stop reading it.
- From Appleismo they bring us an explanation of the function of App Nap in Mavericks, everything we need to know to have our system perfectly configured.
And up to here the One More Thing collection , the last one of the year. Next week we will release 2014 and at Apple we will continue telling you the best articles that are written in the Hispanic blogosphere, until next week.