A week that is post keynote but that also comes loaded with news in the Apple world. The most important of all has been the release of iOS 8 on supported devices around the world. That’s why we started the traditional Apple One more thing section with a response directly related to iOS:
- What does iOS 8 look like on an iPhone 4S? Considering that this new version of Apple’s mobile operating system is compatible up to this iPhone, the oldest one it will support, one might wonder what the user experience with it will be like. In this PacMac article, Rodrigo Salas balances the gains and losses on this updated phone.
- If you were waiting for some news about the launch of iPhone 6 and 6 Plus from your company, don’t miss this. In Xataka Móvil you already have all the information about the conditions that the new Apple terminals will have with Movistar and Orange.
- If you have an iPhone or iPad with a full memory, Carlos Burges from Faq-Mac tells us a trick to avoid having to do too much cleaning. OTA updates require additional space than the installation to work, which is why many users have found that they cannot update their handsets.
- On iPhoneOSX they have made a letter to the Three Kings with everything they ask from the jailbreak in iOS 8. It is increasingly difficult to break the barriers that Apple has raised in its operating system, so we will probably have to wait a few months until we see progress on this front.
- Tim Cook, Jony Ive and other Apple executives did an interview at Business Week a few days ago. Well, the guys at Apple Watch have translated it completely into Spanish. If you missed it or you don’t know the English language at all, this is your chance to read it.
- Javier Castilla from iOSXtreme reflects on the reasons why he chooses an iPhone. Leaving aside the obsession with cutting-edge hardware, Apple has always pushed for more discreet specifications that tend to work better than the competition.
- Who said museums are lame? There are several initiatives around the world where iBeacons have been installed in museums to make them more interactive. This enhances the visitor experience while enriching the content of the visit. Cristina Hernández tells us all the details in Mobile World Capital.
- A lot of smartwatch and a lot of history, but in the end it could be just another distraction in our lives. In Xataka we are warned that some governments around the world have already begun to mobilize after the introduction of the Apple Watch to regulate its use when we are behind the wheel. Something that is surely complicated to execute because how do you know that I was only looking at the time?
- Finally, in iPaderos they have compiled some of the best apps launched throughout the week in the App Store. A selection that is worth a look.
So far the weekly selection of articles from the blogosphere about Apple. As always, you have the contact form at your disposal to send us the news that you think are worth highlighting . We will come back next week with more and better links.
One more thing.
Apple en Instagram
Compartir One more thing… iOS 8 en un iPhone 4S, iPhone 6 con Movistar y Orange y la carta a los Reyes Magos del jailbreak
Los mejores comentarios:
Ver 44 comentarios
Temas de interés