Recopilación One More Thing
Apple en Instagram
Compartir One more thing… Entrevista al desarrollador de Daisy Disk, la lucha de Telegram contra WhatsApp y el poderoso Mac Pro
Los mejores comentarios:
Ver 1 comentarios
During January and February of every year ( since Apple no longer appears on MacWorld, especially ), the company enters a mode of silence – even more accentuated, if possible – preparing the new products that will be shown to us during the current year. However, the news and the articles about them do not rest, far from it. This is the compilation of the entries that we liked the most this week:
- We begin with the weekly review that a fantastic interview by Asier Garcia Morato to the co-founder and developer of Daisy Disk, a great utility to know the occupation of our hard drive. A very interesting conversation, where Tara also talks about the prices of the Mac App Store and its importance for developers.
- Without a doubt one of the hottest applications this week, Telegram, the supposed competition from WhatsApp. In Leisure on the Net they compare both applications to tell us that WhatsApp is still superior to Telegram. An interesting debate that should be decided not only by the quality of the applications, but also by who gets more users in their ranks.
- When the iPod appeared, the term was not very well known, but with the arrival of an Apple tablet, the name “iPad” was shuffled among the possible ones. That’s why Apple had to go through some “difficult” times to get it. In iPaderos they tell us that Intel was the first company to use it.
- Victor Varilla is one of the new editors of Pac Mac, and in his first post he offers us a good analysis of the new Mac Pro, with a title that I liked a lot: The new power structure. In the article, Victor goes over characteristics and sensations of the new machine in a contained text but with very good information.
- At AnexoM they welcome new users of an iPad or an iPhone by recommending no less than 28 applications where to start testing iOS thoroughly, even highlighting the essential ones that we all need to know when we get to Apple’s mobile operating system. To recommend those newcomer friends or to know some application that we had missed.
- Finally, the iPhone4spain colleagues propose a curious application that collects the data of everything we do every day, to present it as a diary. Reporter, which is the name of the application, is also very jealous of the safety of users, and does not connect to the Internet so the data will always be stored locally.
A traditionally quiet month to enjoy devices and applications with peace of mind, before March arrives and we start the countdown to order a keynote with surprises… there should be a few this year. In the meantime, if you find any interesting articles from any Apple media in Spanish, don’t hesitate to send them to us so that we can review them and consider including them in this weekly compilation. Enjoy the weekend!
Topics of interest