One More Thing
Apple en Instagram
Compartir One more thing… cómo utilizar Apple Pay en España, zoom infinito en iOS y el progreso del Campus 2
Los mejores comentarios:
Ver 7 comentarios
Temas de interés
This week has been key to know how WWDC 2016 will be developed in a couple of days. Apple has already sent the press invitations and it seems that we will not see much hardware as everything will be focused on the new versions of iOS, tvOS, watchOS and possibly macOS.
But not everything is WWDC, the departure of Mark Gurman from 9to5mac has been especially relevant, and we have analyzed his trajectory. In the rest of the Spanish blogosphere some of the most interesting things have been published , here you have a compilation of the best:
- We begin this collection with another collection. AirPrint is the iOS feature that lets you print wirelessly directly from your iPhone or iPad. TodoAppleBlog has made a list of the main apps that support this feature.
- Are you dying to try Apple Pay in Spain? As long as Apple manages to negotiate with the banks their arrival to national lands, you can try the service with an English bank. In iOSMac they have made a good tutorial explaining how to sign up, add the account to the iPhone and pay with it in any Spanish store that supports mobile payments.
- No matter how many drone videos we see of Apple’s new Campus 2 in Cupertino, it will never cease to amaze us. From Applesencia they echo the progress of construction to the current date, June 2016.
- In FAQ-MAC they show us this week a few tips if we plan to move to a Thunderbolt environment. While it’s true that components and devices that support this technology are more expensive than alternatives, the results are surprising in terms of speed and efficiency.
- We end up with TodoiPhone, where they show us a curious bug that allows unlimited zooming of iOS photos. Possibly in the next iOS update they will fix it, although until then you can have fun zooming your photos to the last pixel.