With the echoes of the WWDC still echoing throughout the wide and wide Apple universe we have had a week with many interesting news. We have seen in more detail the integration of the Apple Pencil with iOS 14, we have had interviews about it and while we follow the dances of dates for the presentation of the iPhone 12 there has been more than one more thing to tell .
- We start with a 9to5mac video in which for an hour and a half they explain all the new features of iOS 14.
- Then in MacRumors they do the same with watchOS 7, but with a video of much shorter duration.
- At Xataka they explain the differences between HDMI cables, so that we can get the most out of our TV.
- At Genbeta, they tell us that Java is 25 years old and how Oracle, the company responsible for the achievement, has celebrated it.
- In Today at Apple they explain in detail how we can keep our mobile data. A very useful tutorial for trips or circumstances in which we have to stretch our mobile data to the maximum.
- Returning to YouTube we have an interview with Craig Federighi on various WWDC issues. An interview that we can listen to in full as a podcast.
- Speaking of podcasts, our colleague Julio Cesar Fernandez from Apple Coding brings us a summary of the WWDC Keynote and the State of the Union Conference.
- Finally, in a humorous way, a YouTuber has transformed part of the WWDC Keynote into a song.
Apple on Instagram
Share One more thing… how to keep our mobile data, iOS 14 news, a WWDC overview and a bit of humor
The best comments:
See 5 comments
Topics of interest