Recopilación One More Thing
Apple en Instagram
Compartir One More Thing… Baterías externas, trucos para OS X e iOS y las apps gratuitas por tiempo limitado de la semana
Los mejores comentarios:
Ver 7 comentarios
Temas de interés
Take a break from all the rumors about the iPhone 6 or that iWatch that never arrives and discover the latest news from the most interesting publications that we’ve seen online in the rest of the Spanish-speaking media. Welcome to our One more thing…
- In Technology from you to you, the El Corte Inglés technology blog tells us about external smartphone batteries and how to choose the ones that give our phones more autonomy.
- While we wait for Apple to decide to finally leave behind the 16GB of base capacity for its iOS devices (not to mention the 8GB of the entry models, the iPhone 5c and 4s) it is highly recommended that you read this iPad article: 6 tips to save space on your iOS device.
- Victor Varillas of Pacmac shares with us two handy OS X tricks for searching files by date in Spotlight and how to forget a Wi-Fi network so our computer no longer connects through it.
- 3 ways to share our clipboard between OS X and iOS, need I say more? Find out at Applesencia.
- For those of you who have jailbroken your iPhone you might be interested in the Cydia tweak that they comment on iPadizate to increase your security by hiding all the characters (also the last one) when you type a password.
- Finally, iPhone4Spain brings us a collection with the latest free apps for a limited time available in the App Store. I personally recommend Assassin’s Creed Pirates and Bubble Witch Saga 2 to kill the hours this weekend.
So much for this week’s One More Thing. Remember that if you want to send us an article you can always do it from the contact form on our website. We laugh at the heat and next week we’ll be back on the ground to bring you new articles.