One more thing…
Apple en Instagram
Compartir One more thing… aclaraciones, tutoriales, historia y mucho iPhone X
Los mejores comentarios:
Ver 5 comentarios
Temas de interés
One more week is coming to an end and therefore it is time to do a review of the Spanish blogosphere to see what we have missed. Whether we like it or not the launch of iPhone X at the beginning of the month is grabbing all the headlines, however, we also have other news to highlight. The One more thing begins…
- SPAM is annoying, both here and anywhere else in the world. That’s why, we’re told in Applesencia, Apple is working with the Indian government to create an anti-spam system for the country.
- Samsung took a big hit this week. During the launch of iPhone X in South Korea (Samsung’s home country), it sold out in no less than three minutes. You can find more details at ActualdiadiPhone.
- Let’s go with a little history brought to us by ActualidadWatch. Do you know all the headquarters that Apple has had? Take a look at this collection, now that Apple Park has finally opened.
- The developer Julio Cesar Fernandez brings us in AppleCoding a complete explanation of how Face ID works and why it can authenticate both a mother and her son, something we already saw at the time.
- Are you missing any functionality on your iPhone that you feel is necessary? In iPadizate we are shown some accounts that despite being necessary for many, Apple will never implement them.
- From TodoAppleBlog we discovered a little trick to recover the Home button on the iPhone X. Actually it’s something we’ve always been able to do, but now it makes sense for some people who can’t get used to the new gestures.
- DiRT Rally for MacOS is now available, and is an incredible game in both graphics and gameplay. More details are available in Faq-Mac.
- Finally, a little trick. As you may know, the battery percentage has disappeared on iPhone X. But with a couple of gestures, we can see it whenever we want, and Apple2Fan shows us how to do it.