One more thing
Apple en Instagram
Compartir One more thing… Emojis menos sugerentes, un concepto de iPhone 8 sin marcos y lo que perdimos con el MacBook Pro
Los mejores comentarios:
Ver 12 comentarios
Temas de interés
One more week, we meet again with the One more thing… from Apple. We’ve already had time to digest last week’s news , so we may not see new Apple products until early next year. But AirPods and a silent upgrade to the Mac Pro may surprise us by the end of the year. Let’s see what the Hispanic blogosphere is saying:
- In Applesencia they echo the presentation of the Huawei Mate 9 and compare it with the iPhone 7 Plus. The Chinese brand has also shown its terminal built in collaboration with Porsche to beat Apple.
- What have we lost with the new MacBook Pro? That’s the question on Actualidad Watch, where they review the differences with previous generations of the team.
- In EsferaiPhone they tell us about a board game set in space and that is for iPad. It was on sale, but the developer has put it back at 6.99 euros. It looks good.
- Facebook continues with the inspiration of Snapchat, according to Hipertextual. This time, Zuckerberg is thinking of introducing improvements that will bring WhatsApp closer to the social network. Watch for changes to come.
- Did you hallucinate with the Xiaomi Mi Mix and its almost borderless screen? Well, the All Apple Blog shows us a concept of the iPhone 8 with a similar screen. Very interesting but it looks uncomfortable.
- iOSMac tells us a curious news: Apple has decided to modify the peach emoji in the iOS 10.2 beta. It seems to be too similar to the part of the body where the back loses its chaste name.
That’s it for this week. We remind you that you can send us links and news from all over the blogosphere to be included in our weekly selection . See you in seven days!