One more thing.
Apple en Instagram
Compartir One more thing… que no te roben tu WhatsApp, guía de compra del Apple Watch y trucos para Mail en iOS
Comentarios cerradosTemas de interés
While we are waiting for the countdown to the next WWDC on Monday to reach zero, we still have time to take a look at the Hispanic blogosphere. This week’s highlights are loaded with interesting news that you better not miss. Here they come:
- If you’re one of those who lives next to WhatsApp and treasures all your conversations, you’d better listen carefully. In iOSXtreme they tell us how it can happen to us and what we can do to avoid it.
- According to Applesencia, Skype has also received its share of messages closing its application. Apparently, this message would affect iOS apps, among other platforms. OS X would be left out of this “message of death”. It’s not a good idea to send it to any contact to play a joke since we can’t log in afterwards.
- DescubreApple echoes a statement made by a Jawbone executive in Japan, where he said that his wristbands could be back at the Apple Store in a few weeks. The truth is that with the arrival of the Apple Watch, Cupertino’s company had removed some bracelets from their now competitors. If the news was confirmed, Apple would be burying the hatchet.
- If you’re still undecided about which model of Apple Watch is right for you and your wallet, Actualidad Watch has published a very complete article to help you out. In it, they review each of the models, their advantages and disadvantages so you can choose your model of the new Apple watch when the time comes.
- From iPaderos they are compiling some of the best Steve Jobs’ anecdotes in a special section. If you’re interested in learning more about Apple’s co-founder and don’t know where to start, this one has a lot of meaning.
- PacMac reveals us 10 tricks to improve the management of our mail in iOS. You never finish knowing an operating system as mature as iOS, so it’s good to refresh your memory. Surely you will find more than one that you didn’t know.
That’s all for today. We remind you that if you want to send us any hint about articles that are worthwhile, related to the Apple world and you want us to share with the Apple community, you can use our contact form. See you next week!