One more thing
As we come to the end of the week of the Mobile World Congress 2017 and Apple has not announced any keynote, the company has preferred not to squeeze the event to distract our attention. Now perhaps the opportunity will come on March 29th, the day Samsung presents its Galaxy S8. Will we have a keynote in parallel for those days? I wouldn’t rule it out completely.
While we wait, another thing we can do is review the most interesting links that have come to us from other media specialized in Apple. Let’s take a look, like every Saturday, at our One More Thing .
- Applesencia warns us of the danger that new WhatsApp statuses on your iPhone can pose.
- Can you effectively dictate text on a Mac to save hours and hours of typing? At Faq-Mac, they say yes if you follow a few tips.
- Nintendo has already released the Switch’s parental controls application on iOS, and the Sphere is taking a look at it.
- The Apple TV could have its jailbreak soon. In iOSMac they tell us how it could appear for tvOS 10.0 and 10.1.
- Not everything is Acrobat for editing PDF files. In TodoAppleBlog we describe the features of PDF Expert, an application with which you can create and edit PDF files in iOS and macOS.
- We finish with our colleagues from Xataka, who defend the continuity of the Lightning port in future iPhones with a strong reason.
And so much for our One More Thing this week. Remember that you can always send us any link that you think might be of interest through our contact form, so we can consider it for inclusion in next week’s edition. Thank you all very much for your collaboration and see you then!