One more thing
Apple en Instagram
Compartir One more thing… demandas, fundas para iPhone y un TouchID más fácil
Los mejores comentarios:
Ver 15 comentarios
Temas de interés
The year 2015 has started with a good cold on my part, but nothing better to get a load of optimism than a good portion of links about the latest news about Apple that have been circulating in the Spanish-speaking media. One more Saturday, we start with our One More Thing selection .
- Appleismo’s first link tells us about a lawsuit by Monster cables to Beats, now owned by Apple; and describes the possible consequences that this legal action could have. As always, ownership of trademarks and patents are put on the table.
- In Applesencia they have a series of renderings of what could be the next MacBook Air. Perfect for those who are waiting for that upgrade to eat their nails at a faster rate.
- It is possible that this anecdote from an EsferaiPhone publisher will clarify your doubts about whether to buy a case for your iPhone 6 or not. Spoilers: there are scares.
- Only for jailbreakers: Nuntius is a tool that allows us to respond to WhatsApp messages through its notifications as iOS 8 already allows. More details are provided in another entry of EsferaiPhone.
- On iPadizate, with the rumor of the return to 4 inches for an upcoming iPhone, they wonder if it’s really worth it.
- We end up with PacMac, from where we get a series of simple tricks to facilitate the configuration of TouchID and make less mess with the fingers that we add to the sensor.
We’re done for the week. Remember that you always have available our official contact form where you can send us all the news you think can fit in this section. We’ll be back next Saturday with more links, thanks to all of you for participating !