We’ve been tired for months of telling all the rumors and alleged leaks of the new Apple iPhones, but we can finally put an end to this stage and that is that Apple has made its new devices official. The iPhone 11 Pro is now a reality and has been officially presented from the Steve Jobs Theatre in Apple Park after the presentation of the new successor to the iPhone XR, the iPhone 11.
Apple has introduced two new iPhones that are the heirs to the iPhone XS and XS Max launched last year. These two new devices with the nickname ‘Pro’ are the apple company’s top of the range smartphones and bring important new features both aesthetically and internally.
These are the new features of the iPhone 11 Pro:
- The names of these new iPhones are iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max. Both differ in screen size and range.
- Rear design: The highly controversial triple-camera design of these devices with a square housing at the rear has been confirmed. This has moved the apple logo to the center of the device and removed the word “iPhone” from the device that had always accompanied them.
- Built in surgical steel and the back in glass as we saw in the previous generation. It comes in three different colors: Midinight Green, Space Grey, Silver and Gold.
- OLED panel with Haptic Engine much more efficient It includes different technologies such as HDR 10 or Dolby Vision Atmos to be able to enjoy better quality content accompanied by the best sound.
- A13 Bionic chip that is capable of performing one million operations per second. Plus it’s really fast at Machine Learning.
- The battery has been greatly improved, as the iPhone 11 Pro has a 4-hour battery life longer than the iPhone XS and the iPhone 11 Pro Max has a 5-hour battery life longer than the iPhone XS Max.
- An 18W power adapter is included. Finally!
- The cameras on this iPhone include a 12 MP sensor with a focal aperture of 1.9 and the other 12 MP sensor also has an aperture of 2.0. The third camera is intended to be the team’s wide-angle camera with a focal aperture of 2.4 and 120º field of view.
- Thanks to the processing capacity of the A13 Bionic chip, a new type of processing system called Deep Fusion is created. This new system will basically make the iPhone when we take a picture, actually take four short images and four secondary images combining them later and thanks to the software processing is achieved a reduction of noise in the picture.
- iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max can record video in 4K at 60 fas XDR.
- New advanced video-editing features are included in Photos. You can edit exposure, color temperature, cropping and scaling.
- The three cameras on the iPhone work together as they take data in real time.
And how much is this equipment going to cost us? Well, it’s no different than the iPhone XS and XS Max. The iPhone 11 Pro will cost $999 (1159) and the iPhone 11 Pro 1099 (1259).
The reservations will start this Friday and we will be able to acquire it next September 20 as we already predicted, not existing any variation to the plans already seen.