One more week, beginning of July and we already know that at the beginning of September we will see the presentation of the next iPhone. And maybe we’ll see something else chewing on the air. Only two months, just and we will return to the Apple New Year’s Eve vortex .
Let’s see what has been brewing this week in terms of rumors… It’s been quite busy, so we’d better not waste any more time and get straight to it.
- Let’s start with one of the rumors that have exploded this week and although we already talked about it at Apple, it’s worth remembering. This week we had one of the most tangible proofs that iWatch exists, the hiring of Jean-Claude Biver, sales director at TAG Heuer.
- We also learned this week about a possible launch date for the iPhone 6. It seems that Apple’s roadmap will be similar to the one followed last year.
- The different parts of what will be the next iPhone 6 start to “swirl” and we already have video comparing the front glass of the iPhone 6 with the current iPhone 5s.
- From Apple they are already starting to warm up engines and give clues to prepare the arrival. In a recent interview by Tim Cook for Fortune, Apple’s CEO talks about the importance of voice mail. Would Tim Cook be thinking about iWatch? I’m sure he would.
- Not only do we have dates, we also have prices for both models, capacities and possible name for the 5.5 inch iPhone. iPhone air, this is the name that some media point to for the larger iPhone. The guys at Gforgames echoed this from a Chinese portal.
- It’s not going to be all iPhone and iWatch… Let’s see what Apple’s competition does. Microsoft seems to be developing a sports wristband especially oriented to iOS and Windows users. We will see what Microsoft has in mind for the next few months.
- The news that Aperture would not see further development by Apple due to the appearance of Fotos has raised many blisters. Apple seems to want to calm down the staff by ensuring that the application will have “Pro” features and the possibility of including plugins.
- Pictures of what might be the Volume Button and Power Button on iPhone 6 appear, suggesting that you might change your location. With the new size of the handset, you could have changed its position to make it more accessible.
And so far this week’s rumors , we’ll see if next week is just as busy or if the Apple universe will take a vacation.
Apple on Instagram
Share More iPhone 6, new insights into iWatch, Microsoft’s Fitness Bands Rumor has it…
The best comments:
See 17 comments
Topics of interest